Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lukisan oleh Tajuddin (Kuantan: Pahang: Malaysia)

Untuk melihat karya karya lukisan olen Tajuddin sila lawati laman web rasmi http://myarthost.com/TAJUDDIN

A. My Art Profile

I am?
Part Time Artist
Artwork Medium?
Oil Painting
Artwork Style?
Realism
About Me?
Just want to do the thing that I need to do all this time - oil painting.
Art Statement?
1. Never paint when you are not inspired, because it never fails to fail you 2. I hate drafting..it's messy
Favourite Artists?
Collete,Dali, da Vinci & the rest of the Rennaisance gang
Favourite Colour?
nothing gawdy/glaring
Why you want to be an artists ??
Don't ask me that
Contact Information?
gentaj@yahoo.com
Exhibition?
Creative Road Show - Kuantan - 2007 Lakarasa Inderapura - National Art Gallery, Kuala Lumpur - exhibition of works by Pahang artist, - one of my art pieces was selected for the exhibition
Collections?
1 Creative Art Corner Gallery, Kuantan (3 pieces) 2 Pahang State Art Gallery, Kuantan (4 pieces) 3 Resource Centre SM Teknik Seri Pelindung, Kuantan (3 pieces) 4 Pn Mazuraini Zulkefli, Kuantan (1 piece ) 5 My studio and all over the internal walls of my house (minus the above)
Website URL?
http://myarthost.com/TAJUDDIN
Awards?
What awards?
Favourite Artist?
anybody as long as they are not cocky
Why you want to be an artists?
The answer is out there

C. Physical Description

Ethnicity?
Asian
Body Type?
Slim
Height?
5\'09
Hair Color?
Salt & Pepper
Eye Color?
Brown
Body Art?
Not for me

B. Generic Questionaire

Marital Status?
Married
Have Children?
Yes
Employment Status?
Unemployed
Education?
College Diploma
My TV Watching Habbits?
Others
My Native Tongue Is?
Bahasa Melayu
My Second Language is?
English
Political Views?
Prefer Not To Say
Sense of Humor?
Friendly
What is this humor you speak of ??
Prefer not to say
Interested In?
Arts
Friends Describe Me As?
Hard to Figure Out, Steady and Reliable
Favorite Type of Movies?
Other
I Drive A?
Compact
My Biggest Pet Peeve?
Using cell phones in Theatres, People that interrupt others, Smokers smoking in non smoking areas
Favorite Genres of Music?
Pop

No comments:

 

Sample text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates